Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Starting the New year with Projects

After taking down the Christmas tree and putting everything away I started a little project. I had an old wood bookshelf just sitting in the garage so I decided to paint it and hang it on my patio wall.Now i can put all my little potted plants up high so my dogs( Samantha & Dakota) wont eat them. Yes I said eat them. For some reason my pups love dirt so they will eat a plant to get to the dirt and then eat the dirt.
PS the first picture is actually the final result.


2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I like the way you painted the brackets too -- looks perfect!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, buddy! How are you coming along with your New Year's projects? Come on and post what you've done! If you haven't done anything new (like ME!), well, just let us know how you are doing then! :)
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete