Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

OUCH!


Ok so I have been out of sight. I have cervical stenosis and it really acts up every now and then. I cant use the computer because it hurts it feels much better to stand. Since I am a hair stylist i need to use my arms ALL day so I thought I would lay off the computer for a while so i can heal better. So after feeling a bit better I deceided to do some gardening and today I WAS STUNG BY A SADDLEBACK CATERPILLAR They are very UGLY and they HURT!!!!!! So beware gardeners They are nasty little critters their sting hurts like heck

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I even wrote you an email because I was concerned with you're not having been blogging. I had to look up cervical stenosis, I had never heard of it. Yes, having this must be damn tough if you are a hairdresser. And, to add insult to injury, you were bitten by that ugly caterpillar? Well, I am glad to see you have returned and I hope that you are on the road to recovery. Take care.
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete