Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am still here

So sorry for being absent.I have been so busy, and I have also not been feeling to well. Now that I am feeling better I want to talk about OPRAH Yes the lovely very generous OPRAH did you see what she gave her audience yesterday on her show!well you can read about it more on http://larainydays.blogspot.com/ Her blog is HYSTERICAL! And don't worry one day I will figure out how to share other blogs without having to copy and paste their address

2 comments:

  1. Hi -- yes, I have been watching Oprah this whole week. Today's show was great too, with her making viewers dreams come true. Very touching and very generous!
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, haven't heard from you for two weeks -- either on my blog, or your doing a new post on your own blog! I keep checking here and I haven't found any new post, so I hope everything is OK. :)
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete