Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I love yellow!

If you know me then you know I love the color yellow. Every home that we have ever lived in I have painted Yellow. There is just something about yellow that makes me feel so good. This is the first home that we have lived in that I have painted a few walls yellow. Hey wait a minute did I tell you what I am doing after the holidays Yep I repainting every room in our home with the exception of Matthew's and Sheena's I CANT WAIT! They wont all be yellow but you can bet on some.


2 comments:

  1. I love that top picture with both the walls yellow and the desk/hutch yellow. That is a fantastic idea. Well, don't forget to show us after your paint!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you and love all the pieces you shared here!

    ReplyDelete