Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Changes in more ways than one

OK so I am getting older. YUCK! Tomorrow is my birthday but I will just say I am celebrating the 16Th anniversary of my 30Th birthday. I find with each decade my taste changes. Thank goodness because I once loved black leather and gold and glass accents not on their own together. Get the idea.




Pictures from www.uglyhouses.com


OK so now that you understand where I am coming from you will see how much my decor ting ideas have changed. I also find that I like less and less What I mean by that is STUFF to me less is more A few years back I was in love with South Western style and while I still like the colors and rustic wood all the stuff makes me nervous





Pictures from my old home
Sorry for the blurry pictures. Any way in a few days I will be posting new pictures and you will see that all though I still like some of those elements my Taste and style has changed and so has all the STUFF!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! I just had one myself last weekend -- I celebrated my 22nd birthday! (of MY 30th year, that is. LOL!) Looking forward to seeing the new pictures of your "taste and style change" over the years.
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete